Tuesday, February 9, 2010

After thoughts for the 2 weeks of practices

Hi there. Nice to see you all who have supported this blog and our profile at Facebook, and of course, our Chinese Orchestra.

Firstly, I wish to thank to the members who have come for the practice on Monday although some of you are having class until 8pm. I would also like to apologize for any of my mistake and misunderstood if any to all of you.

It was the second week of practices (not according to sem) and it went quite well, except for those who always come late. I hope for those who come late, please try not to come after the time we start our practices unless you let us know the reason for late coming in advance, so that we would not worry about you, of what happen to you.

I hope that you guys will appreciate music, and also have respect for other members in the group. Please don't hesitate to ask us anything and make yourself like home as we are one family under the Chinese Orchestra. We care and appreciate each other.

I would lastly like to apologize to you all if I did say or do sometin unreasonable during the practice. Do let us know if we had done anything wrong, we learn from mistakes and to improve ourselves.

*Reminder - Please do come for the Practice every week ~~ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment